Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Roof Cleaning Instructor 3000 PLUS POSTER Apple Roof Cleaning's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    3,710

    Tampa FL Roof Cleaning Pictures By Apple Non Pressure Roof Cleaning Tampa

    Here is my FIRST Roof Cleaning Pictures Video.
    These shingle and tile roofs were cleaned in the Tampa area using non pressure chemical cleaning.

    Last edited by Apple Roof Cleaning; 05-04-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Tampa FL Roof Cleaning Pictures Link Added

  • #2
    Roof Cleaning Instructor 3000 PLUS POSTER Apple Roof Cleaning's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Roof Cleaning View Post
    Here is my FIRST Roof Cleaning Pictures Video.
    These shingle and tile roofs were cleaned in the Tampa area using non pressure chemical cleaning.

    I hoped everyone liked the pictures ?
    This was my very first try at making a video out of pictures, LOL
    I asure you, I am far better at cleaning a roof then I am at making video;s/

    You can go and get a Blog like this for free!
    Here is my Tampa Roof Cleaning Blog
    It can take the place of a website, and is totally free.
    There is NO EXCUSE not to be on the web.
    I, and the other roof cleaning experts here at PWI will teach you roof cleaning.
    It is up to you to find work.
    These blogs would be a great place to start.
    Last edited by Apple Roof Cleaning; 05-14-2008 at 06:15 PM.

  • #3
    Roof Cleaning Instructor 3000 PLUS POSTER Apple Roof Cleaning's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Roof Cleaning View Post
    I hoped everyone liked the pictures ?
    This was my very first try at making a video out of pictures, LOL
    I asure you, I am far better at cleaning a roof then I am at making video;s/

    You can go and get a Blog like this for free!
    Here is my Tampa Roof Cleaning Blog
    It can take the place of a website, and is totally free.
    There is NO EXCUSE not to be on the web.
    I, and the other roof cleaning experts here at PWI will teach you roof cleaning.
    It is up to you to find work.
    These blogs would be a great place to start.
    If any of you new roof cleaners, or roof cleaning students need material for your web sites, feel free to borrow any of mine you agree with.
    It is one thing for us here at Pressure Washing Institute to teach you how to clean roofs.
    But you must be there when a customer looks for you on the Internet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Apple Roof Cleaning; 07-01-2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Added Tampa Roof Cleaning Pictures

  • #4
    Roof Cleaning Instructor 3000 PLUS POSTER Apple Roof Cleaning's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Roof Cleaning View Post
    If any of you new roof cleaners, or roof cleaning students need material for your web sites, feel free to borrow any of mine you agree with.
    It is one thing for us here at Pressure Washing Institute to teach you how to clean roofs.
    But you must be there when a customer looks for you on the Internet.
    Here are some more Tampa Tile Roof Cleaning Pictures.
    This was a 10,000 sq foot in Avila, one of Tampa's most affluent communities.
    This home belongs to a retired professional athlete.'
    As you can see, this is a thin, Slate Tile Roof.
    Not only are they slippery, but they will crack if you attempt to walk on them.
    We used an Articulating Boom Man Lift on this roof cleaning.
    Last edited by Apple Roof Cleaning; 07-07-2008 at 09:42 PM.

  • #5
    Roof Cleaning Instructor 3000 PLUS POSTER Apple Roof Cleaning's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Roof Cleaning View Post
    Here are some more Tampa Tile Roof Cleaning Pictures.
    This was a 10,000 sq foot in Avila, one of Tampa's most affluent communities.
    This home belongs to a retired professional athlete.'
    As you can see, this is a thin, Slate Tile Roof.
    Not only are they slippery, but they will crack if you attempt to walk on them.
    We used an Articulating Boom Man Lift on this roof cleaning.
    Here is a roof cleaning video we made out of the roof cleaning pictures.


  • #6
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,296
    Chris its to Bad you do not pressure Wash in Tampa, So many roof cleaners are now Pressure Washing.
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

  • #7
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,296
    Chris this is a vary strong Blog for Roof cleaning Tampa Area
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •