I am selling my Industrial pressure washer that is mounted on a trailer.
I used this unit for 3 years as my full time job and it has been a great moneymaker for me. I have moved out of town to do other work and hate to see such a good rig go to waste. It is fully ready turn key money maker for any industrial power-washing job (siding, concrete, exc.) and also completely ready for doing mobile car or truck detailing. Includes a custom blowout system for winterization for easy outside storage. With this price you are getting a fully ready to roll business.
Here is the link to the picture I took 2 days ago.
Equipment that is included in this price:
1. 16’ BigTex double axel trailer (this trailer has Barring-Buddies and trailer breaks added)
2. 4 wheel pressure washer built by Cougar Cleaning Equipment with an Alkota Cleaning Systems Model 5305M-B includes:a. Brigs and Staten II 18 hours power twin engine motor (electric start)b. 4000+ PSI pump - Plumed and ready for chemical injectionc. Diesel Hot Box to heater waterd. Auxiliary water use holding tank with auto shut off3. Craftsman 3600 Watt generatora. 50-foot retractable extension cord.4. Cox Reel high pressure hose reel
5. 325 feet of high pressure hose connected with Quick Connects for easy of use
6. Ultra HE Clean industrial concrete swivel cleaner (used once)
7. 350 Gallon water tanka. Strapped with heavy duded stainless sweet beltsb. Decals can be easily removed or replaced.8. 50 Gallon chemical tanka. Can hold degreaser, car soap, or what you want9. Guns and Nozzles for virtually every type of job including:a. Custom built water broom (side walks, tennis courts, poolside, ext.)b. Hand held gun sprayer (up close jobs such as engines ext.)c. 4-foot long two-nozzle sprayer (siding, vent hoods, 18 wheelers, ext.)10. Craftsman ShopVac with attachments for car detailing.
11. 2 large tools boxed for holding extra equipment and materials.
I, the owner, have maintained all this commercial equipment and parts. This unit is not for typical home use. This is a commercial/industrial use pressure-washing unit. To assemble this whole unit it cost me over $13,000.00
I am asking 7,500.00 for everything.
If this posting is still up then I have not sold it yet.
The rig is in in Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks for looking.