Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Member Graduate Student EcoClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anderson, sc
    Posts
    546

    North And South Carolina Contractors

    Hey Guys,

    I'd like to put together a small networking day for any cleaning contractor in North and South Carolina. Nothing major at all. Maybe just lunch and talk shop for a while. It would be nice to be able to meet up with the local contractors to network some.

    It would be ideal to have Pressure Washers, Window Cleaners and Roof Cleaners all there. Spartanburg, SC or Charlotte, NC seem like they would be suitable areas and equal distance for most. Any Ideas? As far as a date, how does June 23rd sound? Or maybe the 26th - which is on a Saturday?

  • #2
    JL Pressure Washing 3000 PLUS POSTER jlpressure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC 29572
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWashConcrete View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I'd like to put together a small networking day for any cleaning contractor in North and South Carolina. Nothing major at all. Maybe just lunch and talk shop for a while. It would be nice to be able to meet up with the local contractors to network some.

    It would be ideal to have Pressure Washers, Window Cleaners and Roof Cleaners all there. Spartanburg, SC or Charlotte, NC seem like they would be suitable areas and equal distance for most. Any Ideas? As far as a date, how does June 23rd sound? Or maybe the 26th - which is on a Saturday?
    Hey Micah, just a suggestion, what about August, seems like a lot of washers are a little less busy in August, might be easier for more to get away. Late June we are slamming still

    Good luck with it, let me know, I will try to make any day

  • #3
    Member Junior Undergraduate lonnie greenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    deltona fl
    Posts
    282
    Let me know when and were i will be there
    Lonnie Greenwood
    www.anrpressurewashing.com
    anrpressurewashing@yahoo.com
    office 386-232-4388
    cell 386-473-6809 serving FL SC GA VA NC TX TN and states not mentioned we travel anywhere.

  • #4
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,351
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWashConcrete View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I'd like to put together a small networking day for any cleaning contractor in North and South Carolina. Nothing major at all. Maybe just lunch and talk shop for a while. It would be nice to be able to meet up with the local contractors to network some.

    It would be ideal to have Pressure Washers, Window Cleaners and Roof Cleaners all there. Spartanburg, SC or Charlotte, NC seem like they would be suitable areas and equal distance for most. Any Ideas? As far as a date, how does June 23rd sound? Or maybe the 26th - which is on a Saturday?
    If you need numbers and emails let me know.
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

  • #5
    Vetran Washer 30 Years Plus 5000 PLUS POSTER The Cleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tampa Bay , Florida
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie greenwood View Post
    Let me know when and were i will be there
    Hey Lonnie, I thought we kicked your ass off here !! DAMN ADDICT !!
    Nick's Pressure Cleaning Services Inc.
    You Tube
    cleaner2141@hotmail.com
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor FL
    We are state wide,and we do travel out of state for our commercial accounts such as shopping centers and malls that we service on a quarterly basis.
    Contract Cleaning since 1993 !!! (727) 919-1591 (727) 376-7031
    http://nickspowerwash.com/

    http://www.bestfriends.org/

    http://www.cleaningforheroes.org/


    The founding fathers had greater knowledge of Tyranny than any natural-born American citizen has seen to this day. They wrote the constitution as they did to protect all future American generations from this tyranny. The freedoms granted therein are granted, to be exercised in order for Americans to continually thwart attempts of tyrannical takeover of their beloved ideology. Their America.

    The Translation of Islamic Martyr is "Crappy Fighter"

    The object of War is Not to Die for your Country, But to make the other Bastard Die for his !!
    General George S Patton

  • #6
    Member Junior Undergraduate DynamicDetails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mauldin, SC
    Posts
    269
    what ever works best for everyone, I'm in!
    864-724-WASH
    Pat Clark, President
    Greenville, Duncan, Spartanburg, Easley, Anderson, Taylors, Clemson, Simpsonville

  • #7
    Member Junior Undergraduate
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    LaGrange NC
    Posts
    212
    Sounds good set the date and let's do it
    Chad Cobb
    First Choice Pressure Washing
    La Grange NC
    www.firstchoicepw.com
    919-921-1740

  • #8
    Member 2500 PLUS POSTER Guy Blackmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,753
    I'm in!!!! Might want to give Celeste a shout @ PWNC. I'm a member there. Check it out pwnc.org

  • #9
    Member Graduate Student EcoClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anderson, sc
    Posts
    546
    Yep, I intend on calling Celeste. I would have already if business wasn't so good. BUSY!

    Jeff, August would be great, but there's the Tampa event at the end of July and the NOLA event in August - both of which I would like to attend, so August is going to be tight.

    Hopefully most guys will be able to break away for a day to meet up. It would be great to have you there Jeff!

  • #10
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,351
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWashConcrete View Post
    Yep, I intend on calling Celeste. I would have already if business wasn't so good. BUSY!

    Jeff, August would be great, but there's the Tampa event at the end of July and the NOLA event in August - both of which I would like to attend, so August is going to be tight.

    Hopefully most guys will be able to break away for a day to meet up. It would be great to have you there Jeff!
    Rally all Carolina guys at the Sept Show!!

    The IWCA is doing a window Safety, would you help them in Charleston? Chris from WCR will be attending...
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

  • #11
    Member Graduate Student EcoClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anderson, sc
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Rally all Carolina guys at the Sept Show!!

    The IWCA is doing a window Safety, would you help them in Charleston? Chris from WCR will be attending...
    Sure I'll help. I'm an IWCA member, too.

  • #12
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Indian Trail, North Carolina
    Posts
    7

    NC/SC Networking

    Let us know when and we will try to be there. Charlotte of course would be great for us. We have been slammed as well but can make time for a day.
    Rick and Debbie
    Byrum Pressure Cleaning

  • #13
    Member Graduate Student EcoClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anderson, sc
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by byrum55 View Post
    Let us know when and we will try to be there. Charlotte of course would be great for us. We have been slammed as well but can make time for a day.
    Rick and Debbie
    Byrum Pressure Cleaning
    Any idea of a good place to eat that won't mind a few loud people? I think we're going to shoot for the 26th in Charlotte.

  • #14
    Member Professor with Tenure
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    fuquay-varina, nc
    Posts
    1,550
    I think you might have better turn out if you didn't have it in the middle of the busy season. I would like to show up if you can do it in Dec or Jan.

  • #15
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,351
    Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    I think you might have better turn out if you didn't have it in the middle of the busy season. I would like to show up if you can do it in Dec or Jan.
    You better be in Charleston in Sept buddy
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

  • #16
    JL Pressure Washing 3000 PLUS POSTER jlpressure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC 29572
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    You better be in Charleston in Sept buddy
    Just tell William its a union meeting and he'll be there.

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •