Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506

    Soft Wash Pressure Washing Vinyl Fence in Tarpon Springs Florida!

    This was an interesting job.

    We got a call about a week ago to bid on Cleaning close to 4000 linear ft of Vinyl Fencing on over 4 acres of land out in Tarpon Springs Florida which used to be a Horse Farm. The owner had it Pressure Washed about 5 yrs ago with just water and needless to say it was pretty green. We explained our method of using a Soft Wash method to kill off all the Mold and Algae and letting the rain rinse off the dead residue. The owner was a bit reluctant and figured that there was no way it would work. You can imagine his surprise when he began seeing the difference as the Green and Black Mold began dissapearing before his eyes. The last company took 2 full days to complete this same job. We were able to complete it in 4 1/2 hrs. He and his wife we so happy, they actually made us lunch and to top it off gave us a $100.00 tip.

    This was just one of 3 jobs we did yesterday. The other 2 jobs were a House Wash, Concrete Cleaning and Pool Deck in Dunedin Florida and then another Pool Deck and Enclosure in Seminole FL. It was a long day and we didn't get home until 8:30pm.
    Here are a few pictures of the Vinyl Fence Cleaning in Tarpon Springs.


    Copy of Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 198.jpg Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 212.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 206.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 213.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 205.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 201.jpg
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #2
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Doug Rucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    7,597
    Nice Work, as usual, Larry. Those are fun to do because you don't get them very often and it kind of breaks up the everyday routine.
    Doug Rucker-Call or text 281.883.8470
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com/co...ding-cleaning/

    VISIT OUR STORE HERE FOR ALL YOUR PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES

  • #3
    Member Associate Professor Pat Norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Albany, MS
    Posts
    904
    Larry, I have a client with 3000' of same kind of fence wanting a quote. Were you downstreaming or applying a direct mix? If direct how strong... what mix what ratio ?
    Grime Reaper Power Clean & Soft-Wash
    Pat Norman
    New Albany, MS
    662-316-7685
    http://grimereaperwashing.tumblr.com/

  • #4
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    Great job on the vinyl fence cleaning job Larry.

    I am guessing you did one side then the other.

    Did you rinse afterwards or let it sit for the rain?

    I would guess that you had someone driving the truck slowly to keep things moving.

  • #5
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Norman View Post
    Larry, I have a client with 3000' of same kind of fence wanting a quote. Were you downstreaming or applying a direct mix? If direct how strong... what mix what ratio ?
    Pat, I made a mix of about 30-70 fo that one. 70% water and added a little extra on the surfactant. We applied it directly with the air pump.
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #6
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Great job on the vinyl fence cleaning job Larry.

    I am guessing you did one side then the other.

    Did you rinse afterwards or let it sit for the rain?

    I would guess that you had someone driving the truck slowly to keep things moving.
    We actually only had to move the truck about 6-7 times and were able to reach 250ft in both directions and behind us. I would do one side and Peter, my helper did the other side. Mama nature is going to rinse off the residue.
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #7
    JL Pressure Washing 3000 PLUS POSTER jlpressure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC 29572
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Millette View Post
    This was an interesting job.

    We got a call about a week ago to bid on Cleaning close to 4000 linear ft of Vinyl Fencing on over 4 acres of land out in Tarpon Springs Florida which used to be a Horse Farm. The owner had it Pressure Washed about 5 yrs ago with just water and needless to say it was pretty green. We explained our method of using a Soft Wash method to kill off all the Mold and Algae and letting the rain rinse off the dead residue. The owner was a bit reluctant and figured that there was no way it would work. You can imagine his surprise when he began seeing the difference as the Green and Black Mold began dissapearing before his eyes. The last company took 2 full days to complete this same job. We were able to complete it in 4 1/2 hrs. He and his wife we so happy, they actually made us lunch and to top it off gave us a $100.00 tip.

    This was just one of 3 jobs we did yesterday. The other 2 jobs were a House Wash, Concrete Cleaning and Pool Deck in Dunedin Florida and then another Pool Deck and Enclosure in Seminole FL. It was a long day and we didn't get home until 8:30pm.
    Here are a few pictures of the Vinyl Fence Cleaning in Tarpon Springs.


    Copy of Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 198.jpg Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 212.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 206.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 213.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 205.jpgRoof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 201.jpg
    You don't even rinse it off? You really waait for rain. Lazy bast*rd LOL looks good, what you have for lunch?

  • #8
    Member Associate Professor Pat Norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Albany, MS
    Posts
    904
    Just like washing a roof huh?
    Grime Reaper Power Clean & Soft-Wash
    Pat Norman
    New Albany, MS
    662-316-7685
    http://grimereaperwashing.tumblr.com/

  • #9
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by jlpressure View Post
    You don't even rinse it off? You really waait for rain. Lazy bast*rd LOL looks good, what you have for lunch?
    I can be at times...Hahaha!

    The guy is Italian. He told us not to bring any lunch with us and that we would not leave hungry. He actually set the outdoor table. Like I had time for all that. He actually made it for us to go. He made one of the best Italian sausage, peppers, onion and potato sandwiches that I have ever had...
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #10
    Member Associate Professor Pat Norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Albany, MS
    Posts
    904
    Larry what spray nozzle were you using? I think I'd go with something small like my 1509 to control over-spray and too much flow. Also when you say 4000 ft took you 4-1/2 hours was that 4000 foot fence times two sides 8000 feet or was that 2000 feet of fence time two sides total 4000 feet?

    Oh and how many sausages on the sandwich?
    Grime Reaper Power Clean & Soft-Wash
    Pat Norman
    New Albany, MS
    662-316-7685
    http://grimereaperwashing.tumblr.com/

  • #11
    Member Junior Undergraduate rando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    fayetteville, north carolina
    Posts
    198
    always a good job larry,

    was that you or a bull that wandered in the fence? what size tank are you using for your softwashing mix? did you have to stop and remix any during this job? i love the ones you don't have to rinse.

    rando
    DOUSE-A-HOUSE
    LOW PRESSURE CLEANING
    FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28304
    910.261.7615

  • #12
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Norman View Post
    Larry what spray nozzle were you using? I think I'd go with something small like my 1509 to control over-spray and too much flow. Also when you say 4000 ft took you 4-1/2 hours was that 4000 foot fence times two sides 8000 feet or was that 2000 feet of fence time two sides total 4000 feet?

    Oh and how many sausages on the sandwich?
    Whatever size the yellow tip is, LOL... I'm never good with tip sizes. 4000x2= 8000 for both sides, aprox 2 sausages cut up. And before you ask, it was mild sausage.
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #13
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    always a good job larry,

    was that you or a bull that wandered in the fence? what size tank are you using for your softwashing mix? did you have to stop and remix any during this job? i love the ones you don't have to rinse.

    rando
    No Bull,,,, It was me.

    The mix was made and taken out of a 50gal tank. I had 100gals of water in another and 80gals of fresh SH in anther tank. I was abble to make mix on the fly this way without having to go back and forth for more water. My 5850 transfers all my chems from one tank to another. Makes life easy this way. The funny thing is, we actually used less than 80 gals of ready made mix for the whole job.

    Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 195.jpg Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 200.jpg
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #14
    Member Honorary Professor Kiloman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sophia Nc
    Posts
    1,398
    I did one of those last summer and there was longhorn cattle in the fence.They all came up and licked that sh up lick it was sweet tea.I was waiting for them to fall over but they never did.
    Hal Brown
    Company Name
    ABV Pressure Washing
    336 736 0008
    Sophia Nc
    http:www.AbvPressureWashing.com

  • #15
    Member Junior Undergraduate hi-temp hydro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Normandy, Tn
    Posts
    233
    Very nice Larry. I love doing those vinyl fences. I've literally done miles of them here in TN. Never not rinsed them off before, but it will be ok. Some of my customers I do this for have immaculate lawns on one side of the fence, so a pump up sprayer is the only way to apply for overspray prevention. Takes us longer than that for 4,000 ft doing it that way.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #16
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506
    Thanks for the compliments guys!

    What you can't really see in any of the pictures is that there is actually a big Pond/Lake on the property with fish in it. We had to be extra careful Cleaning the fence around it. It was real windy and it was tough spraying.

    You can see part of the Pond/Lake in these 2 Pictures. You can also see the difference in the fence pretty good. We had not sprayed the front yet but all along the inside on the East side of the Fence had been treated already.



    Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 217.jpg Roof Cleaning , Pressure Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Florida 218.jpg
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #17
    Professors Professor with Tenure apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sheridan, AR
    Posts
    1,536
    Looks good Larry!

    We've done a large vinyl fence for an hoa each of the last 2 years. The first year I dsed it and rinsed.

    Last year I was short on water so I didnt worry about rinsing.

    Thats good for them and bad for me... I drove by the other day to see if it was in need of another cleaning and its hardly dirty at all!
    Chris Apple, Arkansas Pro Wash
    The best pressure washing company in Little Rock, Arkansas. For professional sidewalk cleaning and gum removal services:
    Call or Text 501-580-0223


    Check us out on Facebook.

  • #18
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,626
    Florida Pressure Washing Softwashing
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •