Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74
  1. #41
    Commercial Pressure Wash Expert and PWI Administrator 19000 PLUS POSTER Russ Spence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Fairhope Alabama
    Posts
    19,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Only if you don't want to keep a competitive advantage.
    2 years and the secret is still safe with me!

  • #42
    Member Associate Professor outdoorprowash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    935
    Hey Russ, Call me I won't tell anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    2 years and the secret is still safe with me!

  • #43
    Member 5000 PLUS POSTER Larry Millette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    2 years and the secret is s
    till safe with me!
    He told everyone he told to keep it a secret.
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor/Clearwater Florida
    Pressure Washing Pinellas County Florida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olMI5YGjc
    Pinellas County Florida Roof and Pressure Cleaning Video[/URL]
    Soft Wash Exterior Pressure Cleaning Saint Petersburg Florida
    Roof Cleaning/Pressure Washing Blog
    We Specialize in Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning Of Residential Homes and Business'.

  • #44
    Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing Specialist and International Word Mark Expert! Honorary Professor Mark 8262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spanish Fort Alabama
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    2 years and the secret is still safe with me!
    you better tell me or I'm telling mom

  • #45
    Member Junior Undergraduate NickGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MURFREESBORO
    Posts
    259
    I've already told mom, so now you're really screwed. Like, Shakespeare screwed.

  • #46
    Commercial Pressure Wash Expert and PWI Administrator 19000 PLUS POSTER Russ Spence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Fairhope Alabama
    Posts
    19,085
    I am like Nick, when I started there was barely anything I could find anywhere as far as info for washing, I was lucky to run across a distributor that cared enough to take the time and look at my needs and tailor a set up to fit my business, my first unit was an Alkota 5355J on a 6.5 x 12 tandem axle trailer, 4 small chem tanks 2 hose reels and a 525 gallon tank plus a 24 inch surface cleaner.

    As far as who I learned the most from, it was actually more like Nick said, I learned from the school of hard knocks, I didnt know this type of info was here until 2005, 10 years after buying our first unit. I did make the trip out to Delco in 99 and took an empty trailer and we built a rig in their shop in about 2 hours, it was fun going from bin to bin picking out what I wanted!

  • #47
    Member Graduate Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ct
    Posts
    609
    The best thing I did was take a course with Steve Stevens and then I worked with his guys for a few days. I had a successful window cleaning business at the time and no time to learn the ropes. I came from that experience running with confidence . Most of the wood care part is self taught at the level I have taken it. Stone, I have taken many seminars from that industry.


    Jim Foley, Owner/Operator
    www.ipressureclean.com
    203-754-4284 or 860-354-0855

  • #48
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Jim View Post
    The best thing I did was take a course with Steve Stevens and then I worked with his guys for a few days. I had a successful window cleaning business at the time and no time to learn the ropes. I came from that experience running with confidence . Most of the wood care part is self taught at the level I have taken it. Stone, I have taken many seminars from that industry.
    Steve's a Great guy, enjoyed meeting him in Florida. Hope we can catch up someplace Jim.
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #49
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,490
    You & Nick, Sorry you guys are not smart enough to learn from others and apply that to what you know already to make your process better. I'm serious when I say I don't believe either one of you or even Chris Tucker.

    We all take others ideas and improve them, this is evolution.

    I have some original Ideas as well I'm sure you do also, you know one I have that I do not openly share on the BBS. Your the only person that knows this and I'm sure it has saved and made you a ton of Cash. Trust me I i know you also want it kept a secret because it gives you a huge advantage.

    My potato mix gives me a advantage even larger with the same results.

    Not being hard on you and Nick, your friends but I still think the posts you guys made are BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    I am like Nick, when I started there was barely anything I could find anywhere as far as info for washing, I was lucky to run across a distributor that cared enough to take the time and look at my needs and tailor a set up to fit my business, my first unit was an Alkota 5355J on a 6.5 x 12 tandem axle trailer, 4 small chem tanks 2 hose reels and a 525 gallon tank plus a 24 inch surface cleaner.

    As far as who I learned the most from, it was actually more like Nick said, I learned from the school of hard knocks, I didnt know this type of info was here until 2005, 10 years after buying our first unit. I did make the trip out to Delco in 99 and took an empty trailer and we built a rig in their shop in about 2 hours, it was fun going from bin to bin picking out what I wanted!

    This BBS has been here for 11 years, Delcos was here five years prior to that. Saw you guys both there. I learned plenty from everyone.

    I still learn each day
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #50
    Member Associate Professor outdoorprowash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    935
    I picked up a lot from TGS way back.

  • #51
    Administrator Professor with Tenure Steven Button's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Celebration, FL
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Come on steven let's here one!!
    Parking lot light control boxes at rear of shopping centers

    Pricing

    Bid Approach/Methods

    Marketing/Soliciting

    Equipment Maintenance

    ... Not going to name specifics, because most of it was picked up and tweaked to work in the best way for my business from listening when in the presence of 'veterans', asking direct questions, reading and searching the boards and attending RT's. All of which others can do.

    It's probably fair to say that I have picked up ideas from just about everyone on here... and am grateful to all who share their knowledge - whether they mean to or not!


    Owner: Steven Button
    Email: info@cleanfastusa.com
    Phone: (407) 552-1441
    Fax: (407) 749-0301


    Orlando Pressure Washing
    Shopping Center Pressure Washing


  • #52
    Vetran Washer 30 Years Plus 5000 PLUS POSTER The Cleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tampa Bay , Florida
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    You & Nick, Sorry you guys are not smart enough to learn from others and apply that to what you know already to make your process better. I'm serious when I say I don't believe either one of you or even Chris Tucker.

    We all take others ideas and improve them, this is evolution.

    I have some original Ideas as well I'm sure you do also, you know one I have that I do not openly share on the BBS. Your the only person that knows this and I'm sure it has saved and made you a ton of Cash. Trust me I i know you also want it kept a secret because it gives you a huge advantage.

    My potato mix gives me a advantage even larger with the same results.

    Not being hard on you and Nick, your friends but I still think the posts you guys made are BS.




    This BBS has been here for 11 years, Delcos was here five years prior to that. Saw you guys both there. I learned plenty from everyone.

    I still learn each day
    I never said that I am not still learning , I am saying that back when I started in 1993 I didn't have this BB to go to for help. I dont believe I ever was on the Delco BB so that is BS and this one is only 11 yrs old? I by no means am trying to say that I know it all, but I did have to teach myself alot on my own.
    Nick's Pressure Cleaning Services Inc.
    You Tube
    cleaner2141@hotmail.com
    Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor FL
    We are state wide,and we do travel out of state for our commercial accounts such as shopping centers and malls that we service on a quarterly basis.
    Contract Cleaning since 1993 !!! (727) 919-1591 (727) 376-7031
    http://nickspowerwash.com/

    http://www.bestfriends.org/

    http://www.cleaningforheroes.org/


    The founding fathers had greater knowledge of Tyranny than any natural-born American citizen has seen to this day. They wrote the constitution as they did to protect all future American generations from this tyranny. The freedoms granted therein are granted, to be exercised in order for Americans to continually thwart attempts of tyrannical takeover of their beloved ideology. Their America.

    The Translation of Islamic Martyr is "Crappy Fighter"

    The object of War is Not to Die for your Country, But to make the other Bastard Die for his !!
    General George S Patton

  • #53
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Doug Rucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    7,596
    Been Wanting to Post this for a Few Days but was waiting on Confirmation. An idea Ron gave me back in July when he was here in Houston helping me just helped me close a $20,000.00 a year contract. And their fixing to add MORE locations so the 20K is just a start.

    Ron Musgraves...the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Buddy. I'll tell ya about it next time we talk.
    Doug Rucker-Call or text 281.883.8470
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com/co...ding-cleaning/

    VISIT OUR STORE HERE FOR ALL YOUR PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES

  • #54
    Member 3000 PLUS POSTER Paul Kassander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,357
    Ron, Russ, Tony and many others including customers. There is a lot of little things you can pick up to help your business.

  • #55
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,490
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post
    I never said that I am not still learning , I am saying that back when I started in 1993 I didn't have this BB to go to for help. I dont believe I ever was on the Delco BB so that is BS and this one is only 11 yrs old? I by no means am trying to say that I know it all, but I did have to teach myself alot on my own.
    I was just trying to raise the Hair on your neck, it worked. Love ya man
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #56
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    Been Wanting to Post this for a Few Days but was waiting on Confirmation. An idea Ron gave me back in July when he was here in Houston helping me just helped me close a $20,000.00 a year contract. And their fixing to add MORE locations so the 20K is just a start.

    Ron Musgraves...the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Buddy. I'll tell ya about it next time we talk.
    Thats great Doug, your a guy who listened. I'm just glad your doing well after all thats happened in Houston, no ones Family business should be affected by un-just Laws.

    Good to hear and can't wait to talk about it.
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #57
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kassander View Post
    Ron, Russ, Tony and many others including customers. There is a lot of little things you can pick up to help your business.
    Your stealing shit from Russ? I'm sure he doesn't care, Russ is the kind of guy who will send business your way if he cant help a guy.
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #58
    BS Detector, Esquire 10,000 PLUS POSTER Tony Shelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    10,667
    Doug, are you going to make it to the PHX RT?
    Sonitx 845 S. Kenny Way Las Vegas, NV 89107 702-358-7477 Air Filter Service - Coil Cleaning - 2 month Payback


  • #59
    BS Detector, Esquire 10,000 PLUS POSTER Tony Shelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    10,667
    Here's an advertising idea for all breakdancing pressure washers in Kentucky and the surrounding area.

    Rollin on ADVERTISING DUBS!

    Sonitx 845 S. Kenny Way Las Vegas, NV 89107 702-358-7477 Air Filter Service - Coil Cleaning - 2 month Payback


  • #60
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Doug Rucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    7,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    Doug, are you going to make it to the PHX RT?
    Doesn't look like it.

    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Doug Rucker-Call or text 281.883.8470
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com/co...ding-cleaning/

    VISIT OUR STORE HERE FOR ALL YOUR PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES

  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •