Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Results 1,161 to 1,175 of 1175
  1. #1161
    banned 3000 PLUS POSTER Clean County PW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    3,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio pressure wash View Post
    That is beyond ridiculous...First, it assumes that there is/was only one man that can create an Org. Second, it suggests that nobody else did anything. Personally, I think the world of Pressure washing would have been better off had it never happened. If there was a chance that other people might have created an organization or association, Robert probably prevented it as people rallied behind the "new PWNA".

    No matter what happens in the future....the UAMCC was used as a tool to promote regulations. Why you think that deserves praise is baffling. Anything gained is offset buy the damage and labor to undo it.




    Oh well golly gee Gomer...since you put it that way, I suppose I should just join PWNA.

    Do you really think people in the pressure washing industry are that stupid that 3rd grade rationalizations like that work?

    Your drunken Babe Ruth posts at least had a comedy value....your boot licking hero worship posts in this thread are beyond annoying.
    Yup Barry you just don't get it. You should voice your complaints to the UAMCC of you have a problem. Personally I want to see them succeed because I already know something that you apparently do not. You want to crack remarks about Gomer or what your babbling about above... That's fine. It never works. Here's one for ya.. Get off your keyboard azz and help the UAMCC. You being a key boy cowboy means nothing.

    Take a stand and do something... Typing means nothing. So type all you want and make fun of people and knock groups all you can bro... No one cares because all your showing is you only care about yourself..

    You are clueless in standing up for your fellow Powerwashers... I'd love to see you prove me wrong.. Because if you can we win.. But you still don't get it.. Here start with this.. Stop thinking for yourself only.. Give a darn about your industry.

    Go ahead and try.......

  • #1162
    Member 2500 PLUS POSTER Guy Blackmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Clean County PW View Post
    Everybody is stupid to you Guy (No just your Stupid Posts) but you apparently don't read the Post thru or you just can't comprehend (No one can follow what you're saying John) what's written. I never said that you boasted about the UAMCC membership (No You Didn't John, This Quote is what I was talking about, Please Try To Follow Your Own Dribble.. "and why are you stressing that the UAMCC is an industry voice nationally when you have such a small membership? " Never said that Johnny). You need to read and understand more whats written. (UUUuummm....Right)

    Also stop making promises you can't keep. You were all over the net a yr or so ago about the "Houston fiasco" and how you were going. Then suddenly you couldn't make it but your going to donate a $1000 to whatever cause was going on down there. Did you ever do that? Of course not. (Yes I made the offer, Ron & Doug both said that if it was needed they would let me know...I guess you know the rest of the story, by the way John I always keep my word)

    Don't make promises you can't keep (Never Have Chief). Calling people names and telling them how stupid they are (See John here's where you need to read what's written...I said the stuff you're writing was stupid, go back and check..more Dribble) all the time is not getting you any points except for being one of the drama queens.

    Talk facts will talk. You want to bet bank accounts... Well then get your reality show going...(Dribble, Dribble, Dribble....You're right though..."Talk facts will talk"....Whatever the crap that means)
    Yet again John, here you are "Jousting At Windmills" all by yourself, nobody else, no PWNA Members, no one to back up your "Wild Stories", no one to stand by you while you Babble on incoherently, just you John....Seems at some point when (if) you have a "Lucid Moment" you'd ask yourself....."Wonder if it's me or them & where is my back-up?" You have none because your position is "Defenseless".

    Look John this back and forth with you is as "Pathetic" as is your Ramblings.

    I'm out.

  • #1163
    banned 3000 PLUS POSTER Clean County PW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    3,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    Yet again John, here you are "Jousting At Windmills" all by yourself, nobody else, no PWNA Members, no one to back up your "Wild Stories", no one to stand by you while you Babble on incoherently, just you John....Seems at some point when (if) you have a "Lucid Moment" you'd ask yourself....."Wonder if it's me or them & where is my back-up?" You have none because your position is "Defenseless".

    Look John this back and forth with you is as "Pathetic" as is your Ramblings.

    I'm out.
    Your out because you can't back it up Guy... And I think you know this. First off your babbling on the net that Robert is some kind of advocate and who's going to listen to him when no one knows who the PWNA is. Your stating that who is he or them to think they can say they represent the Industry.. Your just babbling.

    Your counter point is to tell anyone who listens that the UAMCC is a national non profit and they represent contractors.. You drill that point home all the time.. In one breath it's honorable to do that because you obviously care enough to hang your neck out there for others.... On the other breath your either being stupid or naive to accuse Robert and the PWNA of doing the same thing...

    I know you ain't stupid... So you tell me. Your point is...pointless.

    Your fighting against things that your doing yourself. What your doing different is your twisting contractors and distributors and deep down inside your not giving distributors a fair shake in here.

    You know what your doing Guy and it's not positive. Maybe you should take a break from accusing others of everything under the sun and watch and learn. The people that do the best in life from my experiences are ones who listen and then make there evaluations afterwords.

    Another words use your available resources instead of trying to beat them up. You can't win if your fighting all the time with your own.

    If you don't think so then keep up the good work of fighting your own and see where you are in 5 yrs from now. You'll be no different then you were 2 yrs ago... Think about that..

  • #1164
    Professors Graduate Student bigchaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Apex, NC
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Clean County PW View Post
    If I was involved with the UAMCC this past yr they would have had at least 10x the membership they have now
    Thinking a little highly of yourself lately? Whatever helps you sleep at night John. Other than the drugs of course
    Charlie S.
    Apex DeckSavers
    Deck Cleaning and Staining
    (919)-302-1523
    charlie@apexdecksavers.com


  • #1165
    banned 3000 PLUS POSTER Clean County PW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    3,751
    Quote Originally Posted by bigchaz View Post
    Thinking a little highly of yourself lately? Whatever helps you sleep at night John. Other than the drugs of course
    Sorry to disappoint you Charlie but I haven't had to take any sleep aid medications since I stopped working 2 fulltime gigs. You can come up with something better then that can't ya?

  • #1166
    Member Senior Undergraduate Ohio pressure wash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Chester Ohio
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Clean County PW View Post
    Yup Barry you just don't get it. You should voice your complaints to the UAMCC of you have a problem. Personally I want to see them succeed because I already know something that you apparently do not. You want to crack remarks about Gomer or what your babbling about above... That's fine. It never works. Here's one for ya.. Get off your keyboard azz and help the UAMCC. You being a key boy cowboy means nothing.

    Take a stand and do something... Typing means nothing. So type all you want and make fun of people and knock groups all you can bro... No one cares because all your showing is you only care about yourself..

    You are clueless in standing up for your fellow Powerwashers... I'd love to see you prove me wrong.. Because if you can we win.. But you still don't get it.. Here start with this.. Stop thinking for yourself only.. Give a darn about your industry.

    Go ahead and try.......

    I know a lot of things you do not....The difference between us is I don't have a need to brag, I don't have a desperate need for attention and I don't measure my self worth with awards and titles.

    Another thing I don't do John is live on the forums. You have probably 4+ times as many posts on PWI as I have on all forums combined. I've always preferred a phone call to a thread. One of the main reasons is forum hecklers like you in this thread. People have tried to engage Robert in serious discussion in spite of your attempts to heckle, distract and run interference. You claim to be a numbers guy, ever heard of addition by subtraction? Were it not for your posts and Roberts spam pastes, imagine what might have happened with this thread. Their might have been some valuable discussion.

    Not everyone races to the forums and brags about who and how they help others. I couldn't even begin to count the number of hours I've spent on the phone taking calls from people wanting to get in business. Not to mention the people that have came to Cincinnati to work with me on jobs to learn.

    You see John, giving and helping doesn't require an Org or that you host roundtables or publicize everything you do. There are lots of people that helped me when I started and lots of people that I've helped since and none of it ever made it to a forum.

    You need to stop measuring people by how much noise they make and how many posts, awards and titles they have. Just because you measure yourself that way doesn't me we all do.
    Barry R
    CPW
    Cincinnati Ohio

  • #1167
    banned 3000 PLUS POSTER Clean County PW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    3,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio pressure wash View Post
    I know a lot of things you do not....The difference between us is I don't have a need to brag, I don't have a desperate need for attention and I don't measure my self worth with awards and titles.

    Another thing I don't do John is live on the forums. You have probably 4+ times as many posts on PWI as I have on all forums combined. I've always preferred a phone call to a thread. One of the main reasons is forum hecklers like you in this thread. People have tried to engage Robert in serious discussion in spite of your attempts to heckle, distract and run interference. You claim to be a numbers guy, ever heard of addition by subtraction? Were it not for your posts and Roberts spam pastes, imagine what might have happened with this thread. Their might have been some valuable discussion.

    Not everyone races to the forums and brags about who and how they help others. I couldn't even begin to count the number of hours I've spent on the phone taking calls from people wanting to get in business. Not to mention the people that have came to Cincinnati to work with me on jobs to learn.

    You see John, giving and helping doesn't require an Org or that you host roundtables or publicize everything you do. There are lots of people that helped me when I started and lots of people that I've helped since and none of it ever made it to a forum.

    You need to stop measuring people by how much noise they make and how many posts, awards and titles they have. Just because you measure yourself that way doesn't me we all do.
    Nice try Barry. Go do something positive instead of.... I don't know whatever it is your posting above. Hiding behind typed words means nothing. So brag all you want about yourself but until you actually do something for someone save it brother.

    Now are you going to help the UAMCC or not??

  • #1168
    Member Senior Undergraduate Ohio pressure wash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Chester Ohio
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Clean County PW View Post
    Nice try Barry. Go do something positive instead of.... I don't know whatever it is your posting above. Hiding behind typed words means nothing. So brag all you want about yourself but until you actually do something for someone save it brother.

    Now are you going to help the UAMCC or not??

    I already am....have been. Why do you think I've been posting in this thread?

    You could help a lot by not barking down and running off everyone that posts in the thread. How many people have you personally attacked in just this thread because they don't share your view? I understand you like Robert but he's a grown man, can answer for himself and is the person that started this thread.
    Barry R
    CPW
    Cincinnati Ohio

  • #1169
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Scott Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Mesa, Az.
    Posts
    7,108
    Moot point. John went to band camp
    www.gen2genbooks.com
    Scott Stone
    A Mind for Detail Inc.
    Cell 602.509.9741
    Office 480.834.3434
    Www.amindfordetail.com
    scott@amindfordetail.com
    Phoenix, Arizona Parking Garage Cleaning Expert
    Bus Shelter Cleaning, Arizona
    ATSSA certified traffic control technician
    ATSSA certified traffic control supervisor



    http://www.thesaurus.com

  • #1170
    Member Senior Undergraduate Ohio pressure wash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Chester Ohio
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Stone View Post
    Moot point. John went to band camp

    I just seen that in another thread...

    I'm ready to run with project "Eraser", let's don't let that idea die.
    Barry R
    CPW
    Cincinnati Ohio

  • #1171
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,434
    Bump........
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #1172
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Is region Six still saying the program is Illegal ?
    HAHA HAHAH HAHAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHH BAHAHA HAHA HAHHAHAHAHA

    I guess it was TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thats A WIN
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #1173
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,434
    Hows it Stand today
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #1174
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hinderliter View Post
    PowerWash.com received 6 calls yesterday from Contractors being affected by this changing enforcement of the CWA.

    It is really location based. Expect a Knee Jerk Reaction from Municipalities who are out of compliance on their StormWater NPDES Annual Permit Reports to the EPA. This is what happened in Houston.

    Robert they are not Affected if they are Educated, knowing the Jurisdiction of states and Local Authorities responsibilities.

    Most are Lost themselves in what the CWA actually Stands for, this argument cannot be won. Private Property unless emanate threat exists the local Enforcement have not Jurisdiction on the private property.

    As stated By Houston they will wake a Judge if needed, they woke a few judges in Houston and the City prosecutor told his People to start looking for people who are actually Major offenders. Yes this is public information from the Attorneys office when he changed Hands from the Man who Started the Houston Programs. I do not think he would deny making the statement if asked.

    Robert its pretty simple we are not Polluters, pressure washers when cleaning for Health and Safety are Only reducing Pollution Existing on Propertys.

    Now Fleets which you seem to always Combine over the Years is a Separate issue and should be looked at by People who wash fleets. I cannot Talk about there Practices nor Defend them, someone from this Industry needs to step up. Fleetwash has a Bunch of Propaganda off of some of the Things you have copied and Pasted here. Its a Shame over the 25 Years we still do not have Clear steps on proper process and procedures in the fleet Business. Fleet Managers confused by the entire thing just choose to put there own wash Bays in because they are afraid Lances W will be over the top Taking photos to turn them in, A common practice during your error.

    I do not promote Contractors Policing the industry themselves. Nor will I ask anyone to RAT on a Brother. The chance to educate rather than Muscle or use Scare Tactics to give the impression of Riches has come to and End.

    Robert on the KNEE Jerk reaction you did nothing, you went on record in 2011 PWNA BOD meeting saying everything in Houston is OK.

    Robert there is and Urgency to Only get contractors Understanding there Rights, knowing that if they stay Clear of the MS4 Not adding any known Pollutants to there Cleaning process everything is Fine. Help from National Association being on the Same page Fighting for the right way to wash instead of confusing people so much they just say stop washing.

    The UAMCC Founded by Contractors helping Customers finding Reasonable , responsible and Logical methods to cleaning and staying compliant Lives on. Join the UAMCC Enviro Team, Gain Knowledge. Strength is in Knowledge not Numbers, here in Phoenix we have managed to keep our systems simple and reasonable. While making the future for our children Bright!!


    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 04-03-2014 at 05:14 PM.
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #1175
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,434
    Rules rules rules
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •