Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 276
  1. #101
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4
    Eric with Sparkling Services here. We are new to the forum but not Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning. We've been in business for 15+ years.
    We do kitchen exhaust cleaning all over AZ

    I hope to be able to get some advice from you guys as well as help out those I can.

    Sparkling Services, Inc.

    Eric Nino 480-812-3774

    Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
    Phoenix, AZ

  • #102
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,446
    There a guy needing help here now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #103
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bixby, OK
    Posts
    2
    Hi everyone. I'm Michael and I just started Paradise Power Washing & Services her in the Tulsa, OK area. I'm looking forward to enjoying the tips and tricks that all of you veterans have learned or at least the ones you share

    Starting small and looking to grow over time as this is a side gig.

  • #104
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,446
    Quote Originally Posted by mrialsjr View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm Michael and I just started Paradise Power Washing & Services her in the Tulsa, OK area. I'm looking forward to enjoying the tips and tricks that all of you veterans have learned or at least the ones you share

    Starting small and looking to grow over time as this is a side gig.

    Welcome From Tulsa
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #105
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albany,Georgia
    Posts
    24
    Hello everyone I am Brad from Sylvester,Georgia. I am just getting started on my own after working with my uncle at his pressure washing business. My business name is The Power Wash Source. I mostly am doing residential work now but hope to expand to commercial work in the future. I look forward to learning all I can from the experts on this forum. Thanks for your help in advance.

  • #106
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Doug Rucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    7,592
    welcome Brad, great to have you at PWI...please fill out you signature ...and let us know how we can help you.
    Doug Rucker-Call or text 281.883.8470
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com/co...ding-cleaning/

    VISIT OUR STORE HERE FOR ALL YOUR PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES

  • #107
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albany,Georgia
    Posts
    24
    Hey Doug where do I go to do my signature?

  • #108
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Doug Rucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    7,592
    Quote Originally Posted by bgn414 View Post
    Hey Doug where do I go to do my signature?
    At the top you will see settings. Click on it, and then to the left you will see a tab "edit signature"
    Doug Rucker-Call or text 281.883.8470
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com/co...ding-cleaning/

    VISIT OUR STORE HERE FOR ALL YOUR PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES

  • #109
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albany,Georgia
    Posts
    24
    Sig test
    Brad Newell
    The Power Wash Source
    Pressure Washing and Exterior Cleaning
    (229)349-0922

  • #110
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albany,Georgia
    Posts
    24
    If anyone is in the Georgia area or North Florida area please feel free to contact me. I am looking to network with fellow powerwashers and hopefully make new friends and business contacts.
    Brad Newell
    The Power Wash Source
    Pressure Washing and Exterior Cleaning
    (229)349-0922

  • #111
    Member Honorary Professor Rance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kevil, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by bgn414 View Post
    Hello everyone I am Brad from Sylvester,Georgia. I am just getting started on my own after working with my uncle at his pressure washing business. My business name is The Power Wash Source. I mostly am doing residential work now but hope to expand to commercial work in the future. I look forward to learning all I can from the experts on this forum. Thanks for your help in advance.
    Welcome to PWI Brad!

    Rance Tilley
    Paducah,KY
    270-366-5254

    Like us on FaceBook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/PaducahPowerWashing

  • #112
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albany,Georgia
    Posts
    24
    Thank you Rance. Happy to be here!
    Brad Newell
    The Power Wash Source
    Pressure Washing and Exterior Cleaning
    (229)349-0922

  • #113
    Member Freshman Undergraduate jonjdooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus, Texas
    Posts
    17

    Check in

    Hi My name is Jonathan Dooley. I started Purity Pressure Washing about a year ago and have experienced a lot of success in a very small rural area between Houston and San Antonio (Columbus, TX). My niche seems to be horse ranches and old houses. I power wash with low pressure and SC. Although working mainly on the weekend and during the summer right now, I hope to expand to a full time business by this time next year.

  • #114
    Member Honorary Professor Rance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kevil, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjdooley View Post
    Hi My name is Jonathan Dooley. I started Purity Pressure Washing about a year ago and have experienced a lot of success in a very small rural area between Houston and San Antonio (Columbus, TX). My niche seems to be horse ranches and old houses. I power wash with low pressure and SC. Although working mainly on the weekend and during the summer right now, I hope to expand to a full time business by this time next year.
    welcome to PWI Jonathan

    Rance Tilley
    Paducah,KY
    270-366-5254

    Like us on FaceBook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/PaducahPowerWashing

  • #115
    Member Freshman Undergraduate jtbassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    debary
    Posts
    4
    Hello Everyone
    Jim Troxell here in Debary Florida. I have been doing a lot of reading, thanks to all for the great information. I am just starting out in the business, I am about to start training with a family member in GA who has a very successful PW business, then I will get started working in the central florida area. I have worked for the last 20 years in the construction industry here in central florida as well as still being a working musician. I hope my contacts and networking will open a few doors, the rest I hope to get through hard work and attention to detail. Thanks again and I promise I will search the forums first before asking a question you have already answered repeatedly!

  • #116
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,446
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbassman View Post
    Hello Everyone
    Jim Troxell here in Debary Florida. I have been doing a lot of reading, thanks to all for the great information. I am just starting out in the business, I am about to start training with a family member in GA who has a very successful PW business, then I will get started working in the central florida area. I have worked for the last 20 years in the construction industry here in central florida as well as still being a working musician. I hope my contacts and networking will open a few doors, the rest I hope to get through hard work and attention to detail. Thanks again and I promise I will search the forums first before asking a question you have already answered repeatedly!
    Welcome do not Miss the Event this week www.nationalcleaningexpo.net
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #117
    Member Freshman Undergraduate RSR SCOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    25
    Hey guys,
    New to this forum but not the industry. I've been power washing and surface cleaning most of my life as my dad was power washer also. I spent the last ten years manufacturing equipment. It's time that I make some money for myself. I'm trying to get my own business going. This forum is full of good info. I still have my day job but I will be spending evenings and weekends finding work and doing jobs. Hopefully I can go full time soon.

    Thanks, Scott
    Cornerstone Power Washing
    Scott Rohrbacher
    Peoria, AZ
    602-538-3311
    cornerstonepowerwashing@cox.net

  • #118
    Member Graduate Student socalkol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    evans
    Posts
    739
    Welcome nice to have you here.

  • #119
    Graphic Designer Professor with Tenure "Red"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,621
    Welcome aboard Scott. If you need any advertising media let me know.
    Derrel


    ALLRED Graphic Design
    "This is my World "

  • #120
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    8
    Hi, I'm Kevin. I just started my lawn service this year. I've done it before, but it seems to be difficult to get enough customers to stay in business. Anyway, I'm trying again. I need to offer more services, especially outside the grass season, and I'm considering pressure washing as one of those additional services. It looks like it's certainly possible to make more money pressure washing than mowing, from what I've read so far, but affording my first pressure washer is another story. And I still need to work on marketing for both services.
    Superior Lawn
    210-801-2121

  • Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •