Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    Assasin tip? Really, that is what it is called?

    Sounds like it is a scam and people are getting ripped off.

    I would definately want my money back, contact your credit card company and get your money back if the scam artist will not return your money.

    One of many, many reasons to do business with the great vendors that post here on PWI, they all will stand behind their quality products and make it right if something happens.

  • #22
    Member Honorary Professor Ralph Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl 34684
    Posts
    1,492
    I got the Original shooter tip from Guy Blackmon. Haven't come across any structure I couldn't reach. I use it one every two story house wash. Hits the gutters perfectly. I also use it to blow leaves off of pool cages. I love it.

  • #23
    Member 2500 PLUS POSTER Guy Blackmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Q View Post
    I got the Original shooter tip from Guy Blackmon. Haven't come across any structure I couldn't reach. I use it one every two story house wash. Hits the gutters perfectly. I also use it to blow leaves off of pool cages. I love it.
    Thanks Bro, if I had a "Like Button" I'd hit it.......Lol!

  • #24
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Perth Western Australia
    Posts
    41
    In the ongoing saga that is, to clean up the man cave, I came across 4, 0 deg nozzles. Back then, having upgraded to 8 gpm I wondered what they would be like if I drilled out the hole to 2 & 3 mil..... well, with a 3 mil hole it will shoot up about 40', depending on the wind & horizontally,50'. The 2 mil will shoot in excess of that,but with a thinner stream. Instead of using the double lance to rinse flat work, I just use the 3 mil to wash away the heavy stuff then spot blast.
    So why don't you guys just try doing that, instead of buying these shooter tips...

  • #25
    Member Senior Undergraduate WASH-IT H.B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Napier New Zealand
    Posts
    414
    I took a 0 stainless steel tip that I never used and drilled it out to 1/8Inch. Works like a charm draws soap like there's no tomorrow and will shoot 3 storeys.. Nothing flash but works and as cheap as chips. Just like Mick M said in his post. 1/8th inch is about 3.2 or 3.5mm.

  • #26
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Doug Rucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    7,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Q View Post
    I got the Original shooter tip from Guy Blackmon. Haven't come across any structure I couldn't reach. I use it one every two story house wash. Hits the gutters perfectly. I also use it to blow leaves off of pool cages. I love it.
    Same here...plus I like that one size fits all...from 4gpm to 10 gpm we use the same one so each truck only needs one shooter tip.
    Doug Rucker-Call or text 281.883.8470
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com/co...ding-cleaning/

    VISIT OUR STORE HERE FOR ALL YOUR PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES

  • #27
    Member Honorary Professor innovativewash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cream ridge nj
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Why you even mess selling nozzles?


    Ron Musgraves
    www.uamcc.org
    "Sidewalk cleaning"
    Because we like to help out. Our company does very well with our washing business. its not like we need the money.
    James VanHandel
    Innovative Pressure Cleaning
    Cream Ridge NJ, 08514
    609-738-3100
    www.innovativewash.com
    Princeton nj, Plainsboro nj, West Windsor nj, Manalapan, Howell, Freehold, Millstone Twp nj, East windsor nj, Allentown nj, Ewing, Jackson nj, Hightstown, Farmingdale nj, Hamilton, Yardville, Cranbury nj, Robbinsville
    Lawrenceville, Princeton junction, Springfield nj, Manasquan, Englishtown nj, Plumstead, Colts neck, Windsor nj, Upper Freehold nj, Mercer County, Monmouth County, Ocean County

  • #28
    Member 2500 PLUS POSTER Guy Blackmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    Same here...plus I like that one size fits all...from 4gpm to 10 gpm we use the same one so each truck only needs one shooter tip.
    Another Like Button............Lol!

  • #29
    Member 2500 PLUS POSTER Guy Blackmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by mick m View Post
    In the ongoing saga that is, to clean up the man cave, I came across 4, 0 deg nozzles. Back then, having upgraded to 8 gpm I wondered what they would be like if I drilled out the hole to 2 & 3 mil..... well, with a 3 mil hole it will shoot up about 40', depending on the wind & horizontally,50'. The 2 mil will shoot in excess of that,but with a thinner stream. Instead of using the double lance to rinse flat work, I just use the 3 mil to wash away the heavy stuff then spot blast.
    So why don't you guys just try doing that, instead of buying these shooter tips...
    There's no "On Going Saga" Mick.....I certainly don't hold a gun to anyone's head to purchase The "Original Shooter Tip" and let others praise our product. I build them to help Contractors out and to fill in some down time......certainly not for the millions it brings in.....LOL!!!

    Instead of buying a sandwich, why not just make them all yourself? Instead of buying milk, why not just go buy a cow and milk it yourself. Instead of servicing your customers, why not just tell them to do it themselves????

    Convenience & a Better Product is why.

    If you want to build your own and it works for you......I say awesome! Great Job Mates!

  • #30
    Member Honorary Professor innovativewash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cream ridge nj
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    There's no "On Going Saga" Mick.....I certainly don't hold a gun to anyone's head to purchase The "Original Shooter Tip" and let others praise our product. I build them to help Contractors out and to fill in some down time......certainly not for the millions it brings in.....LOL!!!

    Instead of buying a sandwich, why not just make them all yourself? Instead of buying milk, why not just go buy a cow and milk it yourself. Instead of servicing your customers, why not just tell them to do it themselves????

    Convenience & a Better Product is why.

    If you want to build your own and it works for you......I say awesome! Great Job Mates!
    10-4 to that.
    James VanHandel
    Innovative Pressure Cleaning
    Cream Ridge NJ, 08514
    609-738-3100
    www.innovativewash.com
    Princeton nj, Plainsboro nj, West Windsor nj, Manalapan, Howell, Freehold, Millstone Twp nj, East windsor nj, Allentown nj, Ewing, Jackson nj, Hightstown, Farmingdale nj, Hamilton, Yardville, Cranbury nj, Robbinsville
    Lawrenceville, Princeton junction, Springfield nj, Manasquan, Englishtown nj, Plumstead, Colts neck, Windsor nj, Upper Freehold nj, Mercer County, Monmouth County, Ocean County

  • #31
    Member Freshman Undergraduate
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Perth Western Australia
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    There's no "On Going Saga" Mick.....I certainly don't hold a gun to anyone's head to purchase The "Original Shooter Tip" and let others praise our product. I build them to help Contractors out and to fill in some down time......certainly not for the millions it brings in.....LOL!!!

    Instead of buying a sandwich, why not just make them all yourself? Instead of buying milk, why not just go buy a cow and milk it yourself. Instead of servicing your customers, why not just tell them to do it themselves????

    Convenience & a Better Product is why.

    If you want to build your own and it works for you......I say awesome! Great Job Mates!
    When I said the "ongoing saga", I was refering to my never ending battle to clean up my workshop. It seems to be a constant work in progress.

  • #32
    Member Freshman Undergraduate radfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Summerville, SC
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    Reach has a lot to do with volume (GPM) same concept as a .22 rifle can't shoot as far as a .306......What GPM is your machine?
    4GPM 4000 PSI

    I "almost" hit the third story mark with my J-Rod and 0040 tip on a 24 inch lance, but looking for a slightly more concentrated focus to hit the mark...
    Joseph McGowan
    Plantation Power Wash, LLC
    Summerville, SC 29483
    (843) 270-9989

    http://www.plantationpowerwash.com

    Charleston's Premier Power Washing Solution!
    Serving Dorchester county, Berkeley county, and Charleston County



  • #33
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,408
    Whats the Best shooter Nozzle
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #34
    Member Junior Undergraduate NickGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MURFREESBORO
    Posts
    259
    l love the original, from Blackmon

  • #35
    Member Junior Undergraduate ben skipworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    buckley washington
    Posts
    170
    The best shooter tip that i have found is from Jason at KEC supplies https://stores.kecsupplies.com/shooter-tip/
    *I am not affiliated but it outshoots all the others!
    Plateau Power Washing
    www.plateaupowerwashing.com
    360-761-2986
    Pressure washing Tacoma, Pressure washing Auburn, Pressure washing Kent, Pressure washing Federal Way, Pressure washing Puyallup, Pressure washing Bonney Lake

  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •