Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Member Honorary Professor Newlook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    1,400
    LOL....you know I agree with Celeste....again!

    When I received the call from several people and also the 2 emails plus the call yesterday afternoon....I just didn't get all worked up from the news as it does not impact me or my business one way or another. Industry wide this is interesting news as the PWNA has been a controversy as of late.

    Ron, you established that Everett is in good health and that he still lives on a farm because you say he spoke to you. That is good news and I am glad that you took it upon yourself to speak with him.

    Carlos Gonzales
    EnviroBioCleaner - EBC
    New Look Power Wash
    Fairfield, CA 94534
    Find EBC on FaceBook
    Pressure Wash California
    California Pressure Washing Blog

  • #22
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    People should learn a lesson from this, dont talk about people business without it coming straight from there mouth.

    I'm tired of people saying this or that about good people.

    This just goes to show all the ill things said about others may just be BS.
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #23
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    Still feel that Same way five years later

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    People should learn a lesson from this, dont talk about people business without it coming straight from there mouth.

    I'm tired of people saying this or that about good people.

    This just goes to show all the ill things said about others may just be BS.
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #24
    banned 3000 PLUS POSTER Clean County PW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Still feel that Same way five years later
    Jeez Ron your still harping about this 3 yrs later. Sometimes when your given the truth right out of the persons mouth you still can't believe it. If your still not convince Everett resigned or he didn't get out of the business as a Contractor and he didn't have health issues us back then all new Everett was involved in a class action lawsuit over what bad effect this certain pill had on him. That was common knowledge but since you won't believe some things people tell you that are "Credible" then read his resignation later which I just search on Google.
    Let it go bro...... http://gawain.membrane.com/power_was...industry_news/

  • #25
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Clean County PW View Post
    Jeez Ron your still harping about this 3 yrs later. Sometimes when your given the truth right out of the persons mouth you still can't believe it. If your still not convince Everett resigned or he didn't get out of the business as a Contractor and he didn't have health issues us back then all new Everett was involved in a class action lawsuit over what bad effect this certain pill had on him. That was common knowledge but since you won't believe some things people tell you that are "Credible" then read his resignation later which I just search on Google.
    Let it go bro...... http://gawain.membrane.com/power_was...industry_news/

    JOhn I let it go Years ago, the pwna had done the same things to good people all my life. I want ask whens this going to stop?

    Have you ever asked yourself how many people have been kicked off resigned or just alienated to the point they did quit?

    This is the problem with this org, I for one didn't now want to see Mike Leave. He made a mistake, does that wipe out all the good he has done? NO

    EA opened a lot of people eyes, there where a bunch of folks with him on that same BOD we see in command right now.

    Just like every person here remembers and see's. There is no positive in this org, good people trying to accomplish the impossible.

    Contractors who really do not deep down want to help the competition.

    this is Why the PWNA doesn't work!!
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #26
    Member Honorary Professor Alexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Warrenton VA 20186
    Posts
    1,261
    Alexy J Abdo
    Industrial Cleaning Solutions
    Warrenton VA 20186
    703-402-9888
    http://www.icshood.com/index.php

  • #27
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    No not really, going to make the changes needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexy View Post
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #28
    banned 3000 PLUS POSTER Clean County PW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    JOhn I let it go Years ago, the pwna had done the same things to good people all my life. I want ask whens this going to stop?
    Ron if you thought like this all along then why were you promoting them so much last year?? What made last year so different for you if you felt they always lose good people and when will it stop?
    Have you ever asked yourself how many people have been kicked off resigned or just alienated to the point they did quit?Yes I have many times back then. I was surprised I made it through myself and then failed miserably with the UAMCC. To be on the PWNA BOD you have to be committed and it does take alot of time, effort and money to stay on. The board has a call every month and sometimes more often when needed. Also they meet in person twice a year or at least thats the way it was when I was a BOD. Its rewarding to be involved with them but it does take a huge commitment and a very strong will to stick it out because as in any Board there are some very strong ego's in there for better or worse. So to answer your question as to why so many good people quit I would say most of the time when they accept there BOD position after there voted in they don't realize how much of a commitment it is, How much time it takes away from your business and family and lastly how costly it can be. So they resign. Thats what I suspect in most cases why these good people leave. Of course there are plenty of other reasons but the above is what I would say are the biggest reasons

    This is the problem with this org, I for one didn't now want to see Mike Leave. He made a mistake, does that wipe out all the good he has done? NOI agree but you sure rode him hard. The stalking thing was like I said comical but it sure didn't help Michael Hillborn when you came forward with that and that left the PWNA no other choice but to accept his resignation now because of the embarrassment he has caused himself and the org. So if you didn't want to see him leave, in the heat of the moment it sure as heck didn't seem like that.

    EA opened a lot of people eyes, there where a bunch of folks with him on that same BOD we see in command right now. Yea EA was good. It was just that conflict with the Alliance school and a few other things that hurt his presidency but I wish that could have been worked out then and he did offer to resign and no one would accept that. He was at that point well liked for all he did for the PWNA back then.

    Just like every person here remembers and see's. There is no positive in this org, good people trying to accomplish the impossible. Again if you felt like that then why where you so adamant last year that everyone should joing the PWNA and you did recieve there highest award at the end of the year. So your point here is in direct conflict to what you did last year which is puzzeling

    Contractors who really do not deep down want to help the competition.

    this is Why the PWNA doesn't work!!
    Then if you felt like that all along you should have never promoted them so much last year. To tell you the truth I always thought you did that last year because you were so mad at the UAMCC at that time.

  • #29
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    John, really?? Madd at UAMCC...LOl

    If you knew they came and where invited and showed up at every show. They got equal billing time, John the IWCA , IKECA and other orgs also attended NCE events along with CETA.

    I only wish one of them would Shine

    Quote Originally Posted by Clean County PW View Post
    Then if you felt like that all along you should have never promoted them so much last year. To tell you the truth I always thought you did that last year because you were so mad at the UAMCC at that time.
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #30
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    John, I never rode Mike Hilborn, we disagreed!! Thats all, when I realized he couldn't handle it I reached out to give in so we could still move forward. They saw this as I was weak or had something to hide and they moved in for the kill.

    Little did they know I was just stepping back because I didn't want to implode another org.

    Blame no one but them for this, I will not stand for even one bit of there ridiculous behavior. I'm on record with many industry leaders making attempts to resolve this issue before it got out of hand.

    The rest is history and to bad, because I now have made commitment and promises to keep elsewhere.

    Will NCE continue to work with PWNA, thats always been there Choice. All orgs are working with us so if they do not we will survive.
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #31
    banned 3000 PLUS POSTER Clean County PW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    John, really?? Madd at UAMCC...LOl

    If you knew they came and where invited and showed up at every show. They got equal billing time, John the IWCA , IKECA and other orgs also attended NCE events along with CETA.

    I only wish one of them would Shine
    So then Ron whats the beef?? NCE if I understand correctly is an event holder for the cleaning industry. NCE organizes events for many to attend including other orgs right?? Thats the impression that I have about the NCE and there not an organization for contractors but an event planner for many including contractors,Distributors,manufactorers, orgs etc. unless I have that all wrong about the NCE. But if thats the case then whats the beef with the PWNA??

    Is the NCE trying to be the voice for all orgs?? Or do they plan events for many even if there are difference of opinions?? Now where not talking about allowing the KKK to appear when I say anyone, but orgs, contractors etc that are affiliated with the cleaning industry. So if thats the case why is the NCE with there leaders such as you Ron and Kory and maybe some others having a field day slapping the PWNA around??

    Thats what I don't understand and I think if I'm getting confused about this and I've been in this industry since 1996 then at least a couple of others are(Notice I said just a couple because I am not the rocket scientist of any of this)...

    What am I missing??(Yea I know people are waiting to jump on that one by saying your missing a few nuts and bolts..lol I can handle that)

    What exactly is the NCE since there leaders will point fingers at another org. and criticize them because of difference of opinions??

    Thats the question I have about this.

  • #32
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    JOhn, you should have attended and event.














    Its real Simple we allow contractors to make there choices and decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clean County PW View Post
    So then Ron whats the beef?? NCE if I understand correctly is an event holder for the cleaning industry. NCE organizes events for many to attend including other orgs right?? Thats the impression that I have about the NCE and there not an organization for contractors but an event planner for many including contractors,Distributors,manufactorers, orgs etc. unless I have that all wrong about the NCE. But if thats the case then whats the beef with the PWNA??

    Is the NCE trying to be the voice for all orgs?? Or do they plan events for many even if there are difference of opinions?? Now where not talking about allowing the KKK to appear when I say anyone, but orgs, contractors etc that are affiliated with the cleaning industry. So if thats the case why is the NCE with there leaders such as you Ron and Kory and maybe some others having a field day slapping the PWNA around??

    Thats what I don't understand and I think if I'm getting confused about this and I've been in this industry since 1996 then at least a couple of others are(Notice I said just a couple because I am not the rocket scientist of any of this)...

    What am I missing??(Yea I know people are waiting to jump on that one by saying your missing a few nuts and bolts..lol I can handle that)

    What exactly is the NCE since there leaders will point fingers at another org. and criticize them because of difference of opinions??

    Thats the question I have about this.
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #33
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    I love the OLD threads , They TIE THE SAME LOSERS together in the INDUSTRY Who ONLY destroy things
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #34
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    I post these thread to Show the same People with the Same Hatred Towards Other in the industry Exists. Why who Knows

    Some say its Jealousy , others because they are ILL, what ever the reasons these people ban together like WOLVEs to stop anyone from doing good.

    When you hear them Talk remember, they can't Help themselves.
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • #35
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    45,614
    Ceta is well , so is the Pwna
    Ron Musgraves

    Doug Rucker Commercial Sales Camps 15th October Orlando https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com



    Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

    1-888-Fleetwash or text me 480-522-5227 Phoenix AZ www.propowerwash.com

    www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    PWNA Awarded Member, UAMCC Member, National Cleaning Expo Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Phoenix Arizona as well as provide fantastic
    Pressure Washing services.







    Listen to What a member Has to Say about the UAMCC

  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •