Ron & Doug's Sales Camp https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/events/houston-sales-training-school/
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 296
  1. #261
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    First time someone will be banned for not speaking.
    Appears that way


    Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227 Rance Tilley won the last months free iPad !!!
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #262
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,439
    Tony can't ban you, takes Scott grant Doug or Russ.

    Not saying they won't listen to Tony.


    Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227 Rance Tilley won the last months free iPad !!!
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #263
    Member Senior Undergraduate Kristopher Pettitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Redlands
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    Sorry... But I cannot except those terms! Please explain "what is displayed here".
    How about the fact that you and others have been judging me as if you know an ounce about me or the person I am. Putting up false allegations that have no factual truth in them at all. I did try to get the truth. All I got was being ridiculed left and right here by people that have not the slightest inclination of who I am. I've ignored everything bad you guys have thrown in my face to keep some sort of peace here, but I see even when I am silent I am punished for it. So please prove me right and ban me for choosing not to speak and then tell others how they have the right TO FREELY SPEAK!!!! PLEEEAASE TELL EVERYONE YOUR OWN LIES!!!!

    Kristopher Pettitt
    Ph: (909) 809-0322
    Email: SoCalKpow@Gmail.com
    www.SoCalKpow.com

  • #264
    BS Detector, Esquire 10,000 PLUS POSTER Tony Shelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    10,666
    This is just ridiculous Ron.

    He comes on here insinuating that with the hundreds of hours I have invested in studying BMPs from around the nation, hundreds of pages of pwna documents, dozens of hours on the phone that "reasonable doubt" still remains but isn't willing to read any of the info or even ask questions about it.

    This isn't high school. Its real simple, just say what you have doubts about and I will answer.

    Otherwise If he is so desperate for PWI's good solid information to help his business grow but isn't willing to research I will pay his pwna membership if you guys ban him tonight. He can try to get information from them. Good luck.



    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Sonitx 845 S. Kenny Way Las Vegas, NV 89107 702-358-7477 Air Filter Service - Coil Cleaning - 2 month Payback


  • #265
    Member Senior Undergraduate Kristopher Pettitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Redlands
    Posts
    343
    Tony, You're wrong. I have been reading. I am STILL READING.

    Kristopher Pettitt
    Ph: (909) 809-0322
    Email: SoCalKpow@Gmail.com
    www.SoCalKpow.com

  • #266
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    I told you guys, I knew this would happen, people don't change, they just act better for a short time but they don't change.

    This person is just aggravating people, trying to change direction of the thread, he sure will act like we are the people that are lying to everyone but he will not step up and ask questions or answer questions, just a huge waste of time. All the truth is here but he will not look at it and question it or talk about it.

    This is almost exactly like the other guy that is no longer here, acts like him, misdirects like him, it is almost like if that person is using this person's account, who knows, maybe he is. I wonder if we can check on this, I wonder if the isp's match up for the accounts?

    If something looks like a puppet, acts like a puppet, does what he is told like a puppet, has his strings pulled like a puppet..............

  • #267
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    This is just ridiculous Ron.

    He comes on here insinuating that with the hundreds of hours I have invested in studying BMPs from around the nation, hundreds of pages of pwna documents, dozens of hours on the phone that "reasonable doubt" still remains but isn't willing to read any of the info or even ask questions about it.

    This isn't high school. Its real simple, just say what you have doubts about and I will answer.

    Otherwise If he is so desperate for PWI's good solid information to help his business grow but isn't willing to research I will pay his pwna membership if you guys ban him tonight. He can try to get information from them. Good luck.



    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    That's funny I was thinking the same thing. Will spilt it
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #268
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    Tony, most of us appreciate all the research you have done, the time you spent traveling talking to the regulators and other officials and the time you spent reading through the hundreds and hundreds of pages of nonsense that Robert posted here to lie and misdirect people here.

    It is not only a shame but rude for people to not acknowledge what you have done but to insinuate that there is doubt when the truth is there in black and white. Too bad he is not down here in the south, you do that to someone here in person, you end up with your azz kicked fast and hard so you understand without a doubt that you offended someone and you know not to do that again. This is not a threat, just how it is here, obviously he did not grow up in the hoods where you respected people or got taught respect fast.

    I cannot believe that this person has any doubt whatsoever when there is hundreds and hundreds of posts showing proof over the past years. I think that this person is just trying to aggravate people because the truth and proof is there clear as day.

    I don't know why he is saying there is doubt, obviously he is being coached because the truth and proof is there clear as day and staring them in the face if they look at it.

    Maybe he does not want to see the truth and proof or he has seen it and is being told to say otherwise, either way, I cannot believe there is someone here saying that there is no proof where there is more than enough proof. Kind of like someone standing in the rain getting soaked, standing in a puddle telling people it is clear and sunny and he could not be drier and that people around him are crazy because there is no rain there, it is just their imagination.

  • #269
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,439
    Kris no one gets banned for there opinions or non opinion.

    I will highly suggest you stay away from these threads as you see there are people who have been hurt by these folks working on harder more difficult restrictions. On my Facebook one man claims 150,000 another his 25 year business reduced to nothing.

    The videos are there, listen to the calls yourself along with regulators admitting they have been lead down the wrong path.

    It's over kris , not going to happen or people will likely wide up in court.

    So it's not a game for those of us protecting our livelihood and family's.
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #270
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    I think it has gone beyond the point where he has worn out his welcome again, he is just causing aggravation for members, wasting people's time as he has been presented with the proof and truth but will not look at it, says there are doubts when there are none and is not acknowledging the work that people like Tony has put into helping contractors around the country, even in his own little part of the country.

    I don't see why anyone looking for proof and truth will not look at it as there are hundreds and hundreds of posts showing the proof and truth. There is obviously some reason he is here to do this and most of us are already very tired of it and it needs to be stopped.

    It seems to be some kind of agenda, probably not his but someone's agenda to be having him do this.

  • #271
    Member Professor with Tenure junker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    brownfield maine
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    How about the fact that you and others have been judging me as if you know an ounce about me or the person I am. Putting up false allegations that have no factual truth in them at all. I did try to get the truth. All I got was being ridiculed left and right here by people that have not the slightest inclination of who I am. I've ignored everything bad you guys have thrown in my face to keep some sort of peace here, but I see even when I am silent I am punished for it. So please prove me right and ban me for choosing not to speak and then tell others how they have the right TO FREELY SPEAK!!!! PLEEEAASE TELL EVERYONE YOUR OWN LIES!!!!
    Kris, what ever happened to just having a conversation? you know the kind, where one person talks to another. One person asks something intelligent and the other responds with something intelligent. if you was to do that then all would be good. you wouldnt be ridiculed, you would be respected because of you wanting to know whats up. but is just a bit aggravating when you want to do some kind of super secret game where rules are involved., we are all grown up here man. Speak and be heard. No one would treat you like you are six if you talked like an adult.
    Steven Mendez
    Fryeburg Maine
    Telephone 207-935-4503
    residential exterior cleaning and deck restoration services
    http://www.westernmainepressurewashing.com
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

  • #272
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Scott Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Mesa, Az.
    Posts
    7,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    How about the fact that you and others have been judging me as if you know an ounce about me or the person I am. Putting up false allegations that have no factual truth in them at all. I did try to get the truth. All I got was being ridiculed left and right here by people that have not the slightest inclination of who I am. I've ignored everything bad you guys have thrown in my face to keep some sort of peace here, but I see even when I am silent I am punished for it. So please prove me right and ban me for choosing not to speak and then tell others how they have the right TO FREELY SPEAK!!!! PLEEEAASE TELL EVERYONE YOUR OWN LIES!!!!
    So you are expecting better treatment than what people have received on boards that you moderate? It is an interesting double standard. Also an interesting set of blinders, but I guess you can choose what to believe. I prefer facts.
    www.gen2genbooks.com
    Scott Stone
    A Mind for Detail Inc.
    Cell 602.509.9741
    Office 480.834.3434
    Www.amindfordetail.com
    scott@amindfordetail.com
    Phoenix, Arizona Parking Garage Cleaning Expert
    Bus Shelter Cleaning, Arizona
    ATSSA certified traffic control technician
    ATSSA certified traffic control supervisor



    http://www.thesaurus.com

  • #273
    Exterior Restoration Specialist 21000 PLUS POSTER Ron Musgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    46,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Stone View Post
    So you are expecting better treatment than what people have received on boards that you moderate? It is an interesting that you feel that way.
    Double standards, great point
    Ron Musgraves


    Text Me if you need Help 4805225227

    Join My Facebook Page follow Me https://www.facebook.com/ronmusgraves

    Check out My Twitter https://twitter.com/pressurewashusa

  • #274
    BS Detector, Esquire 10,000 PLUS POSTER Tony Shelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    10,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Double standards, great point
    In spite of what it looks like Kristopher is trying to read the posts.

    We spoke tonight and it is apparent that his "reasonable doubts" come from his not being able to decipher dozens of pages of information.

    I am humbly asking you guys to give him some time to read it all first.

    He would like a thread where he and I can converse in public about this without his questions being belittled by others who already know the whole story.

    I would like to point out the fact that Kristopher is a mod on the board that just banned Scott Stone, the UAMCc env director. I would hope that when this is all over and he sees what a good man and great contractor Scott is he would apologize for his part in that.

    Meanwhile we can wait for his questions if you guys don't mind.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Sonitx 845 S. Kenny Way Las Vegas, NV 89107 702-358-7477 Air Filter Service - Coil Cleaning - 2 month Payback


  • #275
    Member Senior Undergraduate Kristopher Pettitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Redlands
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post

    I would like to point out the fact that Kristopher is a mod on the board that just banned Scott Stone, the UAMCc env director. I would hope that when this is all over and he sees what a good man and great contractor Scott is he would apologize for his part in that.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Just so everyone is aware I had absolutely nothing to do with Scott's ban. You can ask any of the moderators over there if you don't believe me. I don't believe in banning anyone, and I will stick to that belief no matter what.

    Kristopher Pettitt
    Ph: (909) 809-0322
    Email: SoCalKpow@Gmail.com
    www.SoCalKpow.com

  • #276
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    In spite of what it looks like Kristopher is trying to read the posts.

    We spoke tonight and it is apparent that his "reasonable doubts" come from his not being able to decipher dozens of pages of information.

    I am humbly asking you guys to give him some time to read it all first.

    He would like a thread where he and I can converse in public about this without his questions being belittled by others who already know the whole story.

    I would like to point out the fact that Kristopher is a mod on the board that just banned Scott Stone, the UAMCc env director. I would hope that when this is all over and he sees what a good man and great contractor Scott is he would apologize for his part in that.

    Meanwhile we can wait for his questions if you guys don't mind.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Tony, do you mean PWC where I just got banned after Scott did for just mentioning what a great contractor Scott is and for stating some facts? Is that the forum you mean?



    I agree about the double standard at some of those other forums, everyone can speak their mind here but somewhere else, you could possibly be banned which is a bunch of candy ass bullshi* with a bunch of Jotos running them.

  • #277
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    Just so everyone is aware I had absolutely nothing to do with Scott's ban. You can ask any of the moderators over there if you don't believe me. I don't believe in banning anyone, and I will stick to that belief no matter what.
    Maybe that is true but you sure did not stick up for him or others from here at PWI.

    You sure were on the bashing bandwagon on tgs earlier this year when JT was starting the bashing threads, you were part of them and others as well. Hard to believe anything you say after that and part of this thread.

    Very convenient that they were pulled after everyone got to participate and then no trace of them out in public.

  • #278
    Member Senior Undergraduate Kristopher Pettitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Redlands
    Posts
    343
    Chris. I'm not here to battle you so if you're looking for a fight, just give up. It won't happen. I moderate only the TGS, and from what I remember I was gone when that was happening, trying to support my family. I have no idea why you're banned over at PWC, you'll have to talk to them. You're right, I didn't stick up for him after I came back. Thats because I don't know Scott. Scott knows nothing about me. We've never met. So how can I say this guy is a good guy when I don't know him. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I'm sure he's a great guy. These are questions I don't have the answers to.

    As far as bashing bandwagon, well you're one to talk. You've been bashing me on this thread. Want an example? By your own words; Too bad he is not down here in the south, you do that to someone here in person, you end up with your azz kicked fast and hard. Come on insinuating that you're gonna kick my a** and then telling me I should grow up.

    Kristopher Pettitt
    Ph: (909) 809-0322
    Email: SoCalKpow@Gmail.com
    www.SoCalKpow.com

  • #279
    Member 7000 PLUS POSTER Doug Rucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    7,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    In spite of what it looks like Kristopher is trying to read the posts.

    We spoke tonight and it is apparent that his "reasonable doubts" come from his not being able to decipher dozens of pages of information.

    I am humbly asking you guys to give him some time to read it all first.

    He would like a thread where he and I can converse in public about this without his questions being belittled by others who already know the whole story.

    I would like to point out the fact that Kristopher is a mod on the board that just banned Scott Stone, the UAMCc env director. I would hope that when this is all over and he sees what a good man and great contractor Scott is he would apologize for his part in that.

    Meanwhile we can wait for his questions if you guys don't mind.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    So he doesn't have reasonable doubt, he just doesn't understand the documentation, or having a hard time assimilating evidence into understandable facts, which to me is not reasonable doubt it's misunderstanding or not understanding. As for a thread where he can ask questions to you-that was created yesterday by you, and not one question asked yet. Why because apparently he wants his own rules in order for him to ask questions, HUH really? what grade is this again??....as for questions being belittled by others, SORRY, we can't make rules just for one person so his feelings don't get hurt. If he ask questions, he needs to be prepared for others to offer their answers and ask questions as well, and he can just ignore them, just as he done with so many in this thread. Otherwise ya'll can do this by email or phone or PM. This is after all PWI.

    As for us waiting for him to ask questions.....UHHHHH we have been, it's day 3 and still no progress. Geez I can't keep up with the excuses, reasonable doubt, doesn't want to offend friendships he may or not have, hasn't heard all sides, doesn't have a stance, etc etc etc.

    And BTW, other than wasting a bunch of screen space, of which their is plenty, he hasn't done anything to get banned in my opinion.
    Doug Rucker-Call or text 281.883.8470
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com
    http://cleanandgreensolutions.com/co...ding-cleaning/

    VISIT OUR STORE HERE FOR ALL YOUR PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES

  • #280
    Moderator 11000 PLUS POSTER Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    11,655
    Too bad.

  • Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •