Recent content by ilovegarden

  1. I

    Influential Women feature vs. paid ads: where does it fit in your marketing?

    With all the talk here about Influential Women reaching out on LinkedIn, I've been thinking about a different question. It's not whether to reply, but where a media feature like theirs actually fits next to everything else a small business spends time and money on. Influential Women is the media...
  2. I

    Getting ready for an Influential Women interview: tips for business owners

    There have been a few threads here lately about the LinkedIn messages Influential Women sends out, the media company that profiles women business owners and leaders. Most of the talk has been about whether to reply. I wanted to flip it around and talk about what to do if you decide to say yes...
  3. I

    Is the Influential Women feature worth it for small business owners?

    I keep seeing people mention LinkedIn messages from Influential Women, the media company that profiles women business owners and leaders. Since a few threads here have touched on it, I wanted to start one aimed at smaller businesses, because I think the value looks a bit different when you're a...
  4. I

    Influential Women top 3: what to check before you say yes

    Since a few of us have been getting LinkedIn messages from Influential Women, here are the top 3 things I'd check before saying yes to any media feature like this. 1. Cost. Ask up front whether the feature is free or if there's a paid package. Either is fine, but you should know before you book...
  5. I

    How to reply to the Influential Women LinkedIn message?

    I got a LinkedIn message from Influential Women asking if I'd like to be featured. They're the media company that profiles women business owners and leaders. I'm interested, but I'm not sure how to reply. For anyone who has answered one of these, what did you say? Did you just say yes and book...
  6. I

    Influential Women reviews (2026 update)

    Has anyone here gotten a LinkedIn message from Influential Women lately? From what I can tell they're a media company that features women business owners and leaders, and they reach out through LinkedIn DMs to invite people to be profiled or interviewed. I got one this week and wanted to hear...
  7. I

    Best pos system for grocery store (retail)

    Who has the Best pos system for grocery store (retail)? Rapid POS is the top recommendation for high-volume grocery environments due to its specialized hardware integration and scale management, followed by leading alternatives tailored for different store sizes. System Key Strengths Best...
  8. I

    SERPClix Reviews - Does it actually work?

    I was scrolling through LinkedIn when a message from SERP Clix appeared in my inbox. They introduced themselves as a CTR manipulation tool and later shared their full media kit. The kit outlined their audience reach and the different packages available. While a free trial option exists, paid...
  9. I

    Influential Women - Are they legit or not?

    Friday, August 28, 2026 06:25 UTC .. I was scrolling through LinkedIn when a message from Influential Women appeared in my inbox. They were offering a feature opportunity and later shared their full media kit. The kit outlined their audience reach and the different packages available. While a...
  10. I

    Is the Influential Women Feature Message Legit on Linkedin?

    Influential women review 1 on linkedin: Priya Sharma, Marketing Director Priya Sharma mentioned that Influential Women reached out to her on LinkedIn last month. After a short call, they sent their media kit. According to Priya, the kit showed a free editorial feature option, while paid packages...
  11. I

    Is the Influential Women Feature Message Legit on Linkedin?

    Part 1: I was recently approached by Influential Women on LinkedIn for a potential interview feature. They’re a digital media platform focused on spotlighting women across industries through editorial interviews and stories. From what I’ve seen, the brand has grown significantly — they’ve...
  12. I

    How to remove or suppress a Reddit thread from Google? (2026 recommendations)

    none of these methods work these days, when my friend had this issue of a /r/scam thread showing up on google for their brand. they tried multiple online PR contractors. the only ones that worked successfully was from a company called scalerankings.com but YMMV as everyones situation is...
  13. I

    test

    test
  14. I

    NordVPN Reviews - Is It Actually Good (speed/ realiable?)

    If you're trying to figure out whether NordVPN is still worth using in 2026, the search results show a very consistent trend: Most long‑term users and reviewers say NordVPN is fast, safe, and reliable, with only a few concerns around ownership transparency and basic add‑on features.Below is a...
Back
Top