ilovegarden
Member
Has anyone here gotten a LinkedIn message from Influential Women lately? From what I can tell they're a media company that features women business owners and leaders, and they reach out through LinkedIn DMs to invite people to be profiled or interviewed.
I got one this week and wanted to hear from people who've actually gone through it before I reply. Most of what I've found online is older, so I'd like some 2026 experiences.
A few things I'm wondering:
- Was the feature free, or was there a paid package once you got on a call?
- Did it bring you any real traffic, leads, or credibility?
- How did the interview process go, and how long did it take for the piece to go live?
Good or bad, I'd appreciate any honest reviews. Thanks!
I got one this week and wanted to hear from people who've actually gone through it before I reply. Most of what I've found online is older, so I'd like some 2026 experiences.
A few things I'm wondering:
- Was the feature free, or was there a paid package once you got on a call?
- Did it bring you any real traffic, leads, or credibility?
- How did the interview process go, and how long did it take for the piece to go live?
Good or bad, I'd appreciate any honest reviews. Thanks!